Surface Finishing / Treatments
Surface Grinding /
For a quotation, please send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
|CNC Surface Grinding
||800mm x 400mm
||2||750mm x 300mm||250kg|
|Cylindrical Grinding||3||2m x 760mm diam.||500kg|
|Rotary Grinding||1||1m diam.||500kg|
- Surface grinding generates the superfinish necessary prior to lapping or carbide coating.
- Cylindrical grinding provides not only the required finish on components manufactured from most base metals but also on components before and after hard chrome plating.
- Rotary grinding ensures highly efficient stock removal.
|Lapping||2||1m dia table||Conventional & diamond abrasives|
- Stock removal controlled to within a few microns
- Flatness to 1 light band
- Surface finishes, using either conventional abrasives or diamond superabrasives, to obtain leak-proof mating without gasketing
South Leeds Business Park
Hudswell Road, Leeds
LS10 1AG, UK
Tel: +44 (0)113 205 1900
Fax:+44 (0)113 205 1909